Personal data type
Information We May Collect
We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name, e-mail address, age, comments, address & shipping address, or likeness when you provide it to us, (e.g. username logins), or in another manner (e.g. posting/submitting to our website, facebook, Instagram, etc. which may be linked to our website). We also use 3rd party programs (e.g. Google Analytics & Stripe for payments) which we will further discuss in the Policy.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit the Site or use the Services:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements and give us analytical feedback.
- We may assign to your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalise your online experience.
- We use third party analytics tools, such
as Google Analytics, to collect and analyse certain user information and behaviour.
This information may include demographic and interest information, such as
age, gender and users’ interests. We use this information for internal
business purposes on an aggregated, anonymous basis. To opt-out of Google
Analytics data collection, you can visit the following site and follow the
- We may also collect certain information, such as the URL of the last web page you visited before coming to our Site, your preferences and settings (e.g., time zone), the ads you clicked on or viewed on our Site (if any), how long you stayed on our Site and what services and features you used.
- We may use services such as Woocommerce in order to get analytical understanding of our users spending patterns and behaviour.
- We may use forms to collect information such as feedback or enquires
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Information Others May Collect
If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our Site, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use information to:
- Provide our products and services and improve and customise services;
- Send newsletters to our users and make special offers;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Process payment for products or services that you see on our website;
- Facilitate use of our website;
- Answer enquires or feedback;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyse user activity in order to improve our website, products and services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website;
With Whom We May Share Information We Collect
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
- Other Donato Nardizzi businesses and services;
- Other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our website or offline; and
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as reporting suspected criminal activity, complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
We may share aggregated, anonymous information in any of the above situations and also with service providers, advertisers and others for our own marketing purposes and for purposes of improving the manner in which, and to whom, we offer our services.
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our website;
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by contacting us via one of the methods described at the bottom of this policy;
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly;
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us via one of the methods described at the bottom of this policy or, if you have an online account on our website, by logging into that account.
- You may opt-out of any Google
Analytics-related collection by visiting the following site and following
the opt-out procedures:
We take appropriate commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
The donatonardizzi.com website may link to websites operated by third parties that we do not control. We do not monitor, control, or endorse the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties. We strongly encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website you visit and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices. This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through the Site and/or related Services and does not apply to third-party websites.
The ability to access information of third parties from the Site or the Services, or links to other websites or locations, is for your convenience only and does not signify our endorsement of such third parties, their products, services, websites, locations, or their content.
Donato Nardizzi reserves right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time and without notice, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless we advise you otherwise. However, we will not use your Personal Information in a way that is materially different than the uses described in this Policy without giving you an opportunity to opt out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the donatonardizzi.com website and/or other related Donato Nardizzi services after this Policy has been amended shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Policy, and amendments. We encourage you to bookmark this Web page and review this Policy regularly.